Adding a digital product bundle to your All-Access Pass is just one way to help make it irresistible, but you might be wondering how do you even get speakers to contribute…
Why Should You Ask Your Speakers to Contribute
There are several reasons you should ask the speakers to contribute:
- A digital product bundle is a way to value-stack your offer and add more value to the All-Access Pass in general.
- It saves you time since you don’t have to create something brand new just to make the summit offer more enticing.
- The speakers most likely already have a digital product they can include that costs them nothing to include in the bundle
- It makes the VIP All-Access Pass easier for the speaker to promote if they have a product included
- It provides the speakers another way to grow their list (we always recommend they use an opt-in or checkout with coupon to access the product so that they can capture emails!)
Remember, your speakers don’t have to give away a premium or signature course, things like introductory offers, mini courses, workbooks, items under $300, etc. work great here!
Give Speakers Who Contribute A Little Something Special
As an extra thank you to the speakers who contribute to the All-Access Pass, we always offer increased affiliate commission.
We typically offer 40% affiliate commission to all speakers in the summit, but we bump that up to 50% affiliate commission if they contribute a digital product.
How We Get Our Speakers to Contribute
Honestly, you just need to ask!
Here are all the places we ask for contributions:
- In our initial outreach email with the request and increased commission if they do
- On our speaker application we ask if the speaker would be interested in contributing a product if chosen as a speaker
- On the Speaker Info page, we mention all the important details of the summit for people interested in joining including the possibility of increased commission with a digital product contribution
- During the Speaker Intake form where they submit all of their information such as headshots, bio, etc.
- On the Intro Interview, this gives us a chance to ask face-to-face and verify submissions as well as be available to answer any questions they might have around it
The digital product bundle is highlighted from the very beginning (before a speaker is even confirmed), so when the ask does officially come, it is not out of the blue!
So tell us, do you ask speakers to contribute to your All-Access Pass?
- Download our free Summit Planning Blueprint to learn more about our signature 5P Summit Planning Framework™ today.
Subscribe + Review
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d be so very grateful if you left a 5 star review on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Podcast! And don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode.